After a long wait of 13 years, James Cameron’s Sci-fi film Avatar is making its comeback to the theaters. The sequel, Avatar: The Way of Water is set to drop on December 16 and fans couldn’t be any more excited.
Read Also: Monica O My Darling Full Movie In Netflix
Cameron had previously announced that he worked simultaneously on both Avatar 2 and 3 so 95% shooting of Avatar 3 is finished at this point. He has also indicated towards Avatar 4 and being done with most of the shootings of the young cast.
On November 2, the official Twitter account of Avatar broadcasted a brand new trailer for the upcoming movie and the response from the audience guarantees the movie will be making good revenue at the box office.
Regarding the film, Ramesh Bala made a tweet on Halloween night claiming Avatar: The Way of Water is highly likely to gross $650 Million in the Northern parts of America.
Known for its special effects and Pandora, Avatar movie holds the record of being the Highest grossing Science fiction movie of all time with a $2.846 billion figure. After its release in 2009, Disney randomly decided on a re-release of Avatar on September 23, 2022, and according to Variety’s website, this film generated around $30 million; $10 million from North America and the rest of $20.5 million internationally. In North America, this iconic film finished third on the box office charts besides newer releases like ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ which is directed by Olivia Wilde, and ‘The Woman King’ directed by Gina Prince – Bythewood.
- The 10 Most Popular Series on Amazon Prime Video: What Are the Best Series to Watch on Amazon Prime Video?
- Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse: When and Where to Watch?
- Loki Season 2 Trailer: Loki and Sylvie Return to the TVA, They Face New Challenges in the Multiverse
- Barbie Movie Shatters Box Office Expectations, Grosses $155 Million in Opening Weekend
- Oppenheimer Ticket Price in Mumbai: Fans Sweating After Hearing the Cost