India has emerged as a trusted partner of the world during the pandemic. It is the best place for investment in the world, which also gives the best opportunities to invest. Union Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal said that India’s grip has been strong in the midst of global disturbances. India is progressing at the fastest pace on the path of development as compared to other major economies.
Speaking at an event organized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Goyal said, “The time has come to merge the mutual interests of India and America together. Therefore investment opportunities in India should not be missed. Both countries can contribute to global security, stability, and resilient supply chains.
Due to this, India has the best investment opportunities and should not be missed in any way. After Liz Truss was elected Britain’s prime minister, he expressed hope that talks on a free trade agreement with Britain would be completed soon. Goyal is on a six-day visit to San Francisco and Los Angeles.
India and America focusing on expanding their relations
Goyal emphasized the relationship between India and the United States. He said that both the countries are focusing on expanding their relations and for this, both the countries are in talks to enhance their bilateral ties.
Industry Minister Piyush Goyal said at the US-India Strategic Partnership Forum, I believe that our three partnerships are based on trust, technology and talent.
CA can become a ‘brand ambassador’ of ‘Brand India’
Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal asked Indian Chartered Accountants to act as the ‘Brand Ambassador’ of ‘Brand India’. Along with this, help attract investors to India.
- Goyal said to an Indian Chartered Accountant living abroad that you should appeal to everyone to choose ‘Made in India’ goods to gift to anyone. India will become a $30,000 billion economy in 30 years, he said.
- After Liz Truss was elected Britain’s PM, Goyal expressed hope that talks on a free trade agreement with Britain would be completed soon.
- Ratan Tata: Biopic to be made on Ratan Tata, National Award winner Sudha Kongra will make the film
- Telegram Big Scam: Telegram channel people loot people’s money, know-how
- Bank Of Baroda Lunch New Tiranga Plus Deposit Scheme – interest up to 7.50% per annum.
- WhatsApp is down, memes came on Twitter.. Mark Zuckerberg’s mockery
- Buy New Mahendra Bolero Just 3 Lakh