The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the CUET UG 2023 admit card today, May 18, 2023. The admit card will be available for download on the NTA website, cuet.samarth.ac.in.
The CUET UG 2023 exam will be conducted from May 21 to 31, 2023. The exam will be held in two shifts, morning and afternoon. The morning shift will start at 9:30 AM and end at 12:30 PM, while the afternoon shift will start at 2:30 PM and end at 5:30 PM.
The CUET UG 2023 is a national-level entrance exam for undergraduate admissions to all central universities, as well as some state universities and deemed universities. The exam will be conducted in a computer-based mode.
Also Read: RBSE 8th Result 2023: Rajasthan Board Class 8th Result Date and Time Announced, Over 13 Lakh Students Await Results
The admit card will contain important information about the exam, such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam center, and date and time of the exam. The admit card must be carried by the candidate to the exam center.
The NTA has advised the candidates to check the admit card carefully for any errors. If any errors are found, the candidates should contact the NTA immediately.
The CUET UG 2023 is a very important exam for students who are seeking admission to undergraduate courses in India. The exam will be a competitive one, and students must prepare well for it.
Also Read: CUET PG Admit card 2022: Admit card for 5th and 6th September exam released
How to Prepare For CUET UG 2023 Exam
Here are some tips for students who are preparing for the CUET UG 2023 Exam:
- Start preparing early. The exam is only a few months away, so it is important to start preparing early.
- Make a study plan. Create a study plan that will help you cover all the topics that will be covered in the exam.
- Practice with mock tests. Take mock tests to get a feel for the format of the exam and to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the exam. Make sure you get a good night’s sleep before the exam so that you are well-rested and alert.
- Eat a healthy breakfast on the day of the exam. Eat a healthy breakfast on the day of the exam so that you have the energy you need to focus on the exam.
- Stay calm and focused during the exam. Stay calm and focused during the exam so that you can perform your best.