There are two important financial deadlines coming up in June, both of which are on the 26th and 30th. These deadlines are:
- June 26th: The deadline to apply for a higher pension from the Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS).
- June 30th: The deadline to link your PAN with Aadhaar.
What Happens If You Miss These Deadlines?
If you miss either of these deadlines, you could face some financial consequences. For example, if you don’t apply for a higher pension by June 26th, you could miss out on additional income. And if you don’t link your PAN with Aadhaar by June 30th, your PAN could become inoperative.
How to Meet These Deadlines
So, it’s important to make sure that you take care of these deadlines before they pass. Here are some tips for doing so:
- Start by gathering the necessary information. For example, if you’re applying for a higher pension, you’ll need your EPS account number and your Aadhaar number.
- Make sure you understand the requirements. The requirements for linking your PAN with Aadhaar, for example, are different depending on whether you’re an individual or a company.
- Start the process early. This will give you plenty of time to gather the necessary information and to complete the application process.
Additional Details About Each Deadline
Applying for a higher pension from the EPS: If you’re currently enrolled in the EPS, you may be eligible to receive a higher pension. To apply for a higher pension, you’ll need to submit an application to your EPFO office. You can find more information about how to apply for a higher pension on the EPFO website.
Linking your PAN with Aadhaar: Linking your PAN with Aadhaar is a one-time process that will help to verify your identity. To link your PAN with Aadhaar, you can either visit a nearby Aadhaar enrollment center or you can do it online. You can find more information about how to link your PAN with Aadhaar on the UIDAI website.