Gautam Adani has decided to take over two giants for $10.5 billion and hand over their operations to his elder son Karan Adani (35). Both these companies are involved in cement manufacturing. Please tell that Karan Adani currently looks after the port business of Adani Group. He is the CEO of Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone.
Adani Group will be second in the cement business
Sources have been quoted in media reports as saying that apart from putting his son in the cement business, Gautam Adani is also planning to introduce senior professionals in this business. The acquisition of ACC Limited has been completed. Adani Group will be the second largest cement manufacturing company in the country after the acquisition of two cement giants. Aditya Birla Group’s UltraTech Cement is at number one. According to media reports, the Adani Group is working on a plan to synergize the group’s ports and cement businesses to form an integrated logistics firm and for this, Karan Adani has been appointed as a non-executive director of Ambula Cement.
Karan Adani has given rapid expansion to the port’s business
Gautam Adani’s elder son Karan Adani is currently handling the port business of Rs 15,934 crore. Where he was appointed to the post of CEO in January 2016. While living on this, he expanded the company rapidly. After joining the Adani Group, both Ambuja and ACC Cement are expected to benefit from the synergy with the Adani infrastructure platform.
- Ratan Tata: Biopic to be made on Ratan Tata, National Award winner Sudha Kongra will make the film
- Telegram Big Scam: Telegram channel people loot people’s money, know-how
- Bank Of Baroda Lunch New Tiranga Plus Deposit Scheme – interest up to 7.50% per annum.
- WhatsApp is down, memes came on Twitter.. Mark Zuckerberg’s mockery
- Buy New Mahendra Bolero Just 3 Lakh
- LIC SCHEME: Getting a pension of Rs 12,000 per month on a Small Investment
- Do this work immediately as soon as the phone is stolen
- Free Silai Machine Yojana: the government is giving Free Silai Machine
- Never watch these films of Rekha with family, know why have not been released?
- Houses Will Be Expensive In The Coming Months – Survey Claims: 58% People Want To Buy Ready-to-move-in Property In Coming Months