Gautam Adani, who entered the media business just three months 29 days ago, can soon become the owner of the country’s famous news channel NDTV. In fact, Vishwapradhan Commercial Pvt Ltd, a subsidiary of his group’s media company AMG Media Networks (AMNL), has started the process of indirectly buying a 29.18 percent stake in NDTV Group. The company will also try to buy another 26 percent stake in NDTV soon. Adani Group will spend around Rs 493 crore to buy this stake. For this, the company has given an open offer. On this entire deal, it has been said from NDTV that they have received a notice regarding this. However, this issue was not discussed before the company.
What is AMNL?
The Adani Group is one of the largest business organizations in the country. A flagship company of this group is Adani Enterprises Limited. MNL i.e. MMG Media Networks Limited is a subsidiary of Adani Enterprises Limited. Adani Group holds a 100% stake in this company. MNL, a subsidiary of Adani Group, also has a subsidiary Vishwapradhan Commercial Private Limited (VCPL). This is what has announced to buy an indirect stake in NDTV.
- Ratan Tata: Biopic to be made on Ratan Tata, National Award winner Sudha Kongra will make the film
- Telegram Big Scam: Telegram channel people loot people’s money, know-how
- Bank Of Baroda Lunch New Tiranga Plus Deposit Scheme – interest up to 7.50% per annum.
- WhatsApp is down, memes came on Twitter.. Mark Zuckerberg’s mockery
- Buy New Mahendra Bolero Just 3 Lakh
- LIC SCHEME: Getting a pension of Rs 12,000 per month on a Small Investment
- Do this work immediately as soon as the phone is stolen
- Free Silai Machine Yojana: the government is giving Free Silai Machine
- Never watch these films of Rekha with family, know why have not been released?
- Houses Will Be Expensive In The Coming Months – Survey Claims: 58% People Want To Buy Ready-to-move-in Property In Coming Months