Seeing the rising inflation in America, investors all over the world are cautious in investing. The figures released last week on inflation in the US turned out to be worse than expected. After these inflation figures came out, this debate has taken hold that the Federal Reserve may increase interest rates this week. For this reason investors are preferring to invest in dollars over other avenues. Investor interest in dollar is adversely affecting gold prices. Along with this, due to the decrease in the demand for gold in the domestic market, gold is also weakening. During the last one week, the prices of gold in the Indian market have come down by about Rs 1500, or about three percent.
- Houses Will Be Expensive In The Coming Months – Survey Claims: 58% People Want To Buy Ready-to-move-in Property In Coming Months
- S&p Estimates India’s Gdp Growth Rate To Be 7.3% In The Current Financial Year
- 70 Lakh Accounts Opened In Mutual Funds In Five Months
- Fdi Business In India Has Become Easier Will Cross 100 Billion Dollar Mark In Current Financial Year
- Byju Clears Blackstone Dues For Aakash Acquisition, Completes Payment Of Rs 1983 Cr