old has become cheaper for the second consecutive day in the country’s bullion market. Gold is trading at a lower price than Thursday’s rate. Silver prices have also come down. In the Delhi bullion market, gold on Friday closed at Rs 49,447 per 10 grams with a loss of Rs 813. Spot silver prices fell by Rs 1,379 to Rs 55,982 per kg in the national capital. At the same time, the rupee depreciated by seven paise to 79.78 against the dollar in the interbank foreign exchange market.
In the domestic bullion market, pure gold is currently cheaper by Rs 56254 per 10 grams to Rs 6880 from its all-time high rate. Whereas, silver is cheaper by Rs 20438 per kg from its high rate of Rs 76008 per kg two years ago. These rates have been issued by IBJA.
Please tell that the prices issued by IBJA are valid across the country. While buying gold and silver, you can refer to the rates issued by IBJA.
- Threat to kill Prime Minister again The office received an email
- Ratan Tata: Biopic to be made on Ratan Tata, National Award winner Sudha Kongra will make the film
- The ban on Cristiano Ronaldo will not apply in Fifa 2022, Know what is the controversy
- India-Bangladesh ODI series has been announced, know the team, venue, and telecast platform
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Germany’s heart was broken in the last World Cup, and Germany’s honor will be at stake in the match against Japan