The ISRO Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for young engineers who are looking for a career in space science and technology. The ISRO is one of the leading space agencies in the world, and it offers a wide range of opportunities for engineers.
The vacancies for Technician ‘B’/Draughtsman ‘B’ are ideal for engineers who are looking for a hands-on role in the space industry. These positions involve working on a variety of projects, including the design, development, and testing of spacecraft.
The ISRO Recruitment 2023 is a competitive process, but it is also a great opportunity for young engineers to showcase their skills and talents. If you are interested in a career in space science and technology, then I encourage you to apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2023.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has invited applications for the posts of Technician ‘B’/Draughtsman ‘B’. A total of 35 vacancies are available, out of which 34 are for Technician ‘B’ and one is for Draughtsman ‘B’.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years as of the last date of application.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate in the 10+2 examination.
The selection process will consist of a written test and a skill test. The written test will be a multiple-choice question paper with 80 questions. Each correct answer will carry one mark, while a wrong answer will result in a deduction of 0.33 marks. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the skill test.
The application fee is Rs.500 for all candidates. Candidates belonging to fee-exempt categories will get a full refund. For other candidates, Rs 400 will be refunded after deducting Rs 100 from the application fee.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the ISRO website. The application process will close on August 21, 2023.
- Visit the official website of ISRO at www.isro.gov.in.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Recruitment” section and click on the “ISRO Recruitment 2023” link.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create a new account or login to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
For more information, please visit the ISRO website: www.isro.gov.in