India will lead the world not only in this decade but in the whole century. Bob Sternfels, CEO of McKinsey & Company, noted that companies catering to global supply, working population, and the leap in digital scale, not only this decade, but the whole century belongs to India.
He said India has all the key elements. There are a large number of working people. There are multinational companies catering to the global supply. Apart from this, India has taken a very high leap on the digital front. This is very special not only for the Indian economy but also for the global economy.
Bob said India is the future talent factory for the world. By 2047, the share of Indian skills in the total working population of the world will be 20 percent. He said, India today has huge potential for manufacturing in all aspects. The country is doing much better in other areas including service.
Will double the number of Indians in the company
The McKinsey CEO said India has great potential. That’s why the company has made a special plan for India. McKinsey’s board will visit India in December this year. He said, at present, there are 5 thousand people from India in the company. He wants to double it to 10,000.
- Ratan Tata: Biopic to be made on Ratan Tata, National Award winner Sudha Kongra will make the film
- Telegram Big Scam: Telegram channel people loot people’s money, know-how
- Bank Of Baroda Lunch New Tiranga Plus Deposit Scheme – interest up to 7.50% per annum.
- WhatsApp is down, memes came on Twitter.. Mark Zuckerberg’s mockery
- Buy New Mahendra Bolero Just 3 Lakh
- LIC SCHEME: Getting a pension of Rs 12,000 per month on a Small Investment
- Do this work immediately as soon as the phone is stolen
- Free Silai Machine Yojana: the government is giving Free Silai Machine
- Never watch these films of Rekha with family, know why have not been released?
- Houses Will Be Expensive In The Coming Months – Survey Claims: 58% People Want To Buy Ready-to-move-in Property In Coming Months