The 8th International MSME Startup Expo and Summit is being organized from August 25 at Pragati Maidan. More than 1500 MSME companies from India and abroad will participate in this. All India Small Entrepreneurs Conference will also be organized on Thursday, in which thousands of small entrepreneurs, small businessmen, self-employed youth, women, SC-ST class and villagers from all over the country have been invited. Jammu and Kashmir and Uttar Pradesh have been made state partners in the programme. Special products from each of the districts of these states will be displayed in the expo. It will be inaugurated by the Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir, Manoj Sinha.
More than 1500 representatives will be partners
Rajnish Goenka, Chairman, MSME Development Forum, said that this time hundreds of buyers, investors and companies working in the technology sector are participating in the MSME Expo. Over 100 companies from around 15 countries including New York, UAE, Bahrain, Japan, UK, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, South Africa are reported to have participated.
Uttar Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir have become participants in the expo as ‘Partner States. Apart from the exhibition of more than 100 handicrafts, handlooms, handlooms, organic made items being built under the ‘One District-One Project’ scheme in different districts of these states, the visiting visitors will also be able to buy these special products at subsidized rates.
- Threat to kill Prime Minister again The office received an email
- Ratan Tata: Biopic to be made on Ratan Tata, National Award winner Sudha Kongra will make the film
- The ban on Cristiano Ronaldo will not apply in Fifa 2022, Know what is the controversy
- India-Bangladesh ODI series has been announced, know the team, venue, and telecast platform
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Germany’s heart was broken in the last World Cup, and Germany’s honor will be at stake in the match against Japan