Petrol Diesel Price: Oil companies have released the prices of petrol and diesel for today. Even today, petrol companies have not made any change in the prices of oil. The government had announced a few months ago to reduce the prices of petrol and diesel. Oil prices in the country are almost stable for more than 3 months.
Today one liter of petrol in Delhi is getting Rs 106.3 per liter while diesel is getting Rs 92.76 per liter. The price of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 96.72 and the price of diesel is Rs 89.62 per litre. Petrol in Kolkata costs Rs 106.03 while diesel costs Rs 92.76 per litre. At the same time, in Chennai too, petrol is Rs 106.31 per liter and diesel is Rs 94.27 per liter.
Know how much is the price in major metros
Today the prices of one liter of petrol and diesel in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai are as follows.
(Petrol-diesel is priced in Rs. per litre.)
Know how much is the price in your city
You can also know the price of petrol and diesel through SMS. By going to Indian Oil’s website, you have to write RSP and your city code and send it to the number 9224992249. The code for each city is different, which you will get from the IOCL website.
Let us tell you that the prices of petrol and diesel change every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles.
On the basis of these parameters, oil companies do the work of fixing petrol rate and diesel rate daily. Dealers are people running petrol pumps. They sell petrol themselves at retail prices to the consumers end after adding taxes and their own margins. This cost is also added to the petrol rate and diesel rate.
- Houses Will Be Expensive In The Coming Months – Survey Claims: 58% People Want To Buy Ready-to-move-in Property In Coming Months
- S&p Estimates India’s Gdp Growth Rate To Be 7.3% In The Current Financial Year
- 70 Lakh Accounts Opened In Mutual Funds In Five Months
- Fdi Business In India Has Become Easier Will Cross 100 Billion Dollar Mark In Current Financial Year
- Byju Clears Blackstone Dues For Aakash Acquisition, Completes Payment Of Rs 1983 Cr
- Zerodha Nithin Kamath Offers 10 Lakh Rs Reward To Employees, Burn 350 Calories And Get 1 Month Salary
- Rbi Set For Fourth Straight Rate Hike To Quell Inflation Say, Experts
- There May Be A Huge Drop In The Deposits Of Banks In The Festive Season
- Worldwide Inflation At High Level Even After Increasing Rates Continuously
- Listing Of Harsha Engineers Will Happen In The Stock Market On September 26