Central Bank of India has got a big relief from RBI. In fact, RBI has removed him from the Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) watch list. After the removal of these restrictions, the Central Bank of India will now be able to disburse loans without any restrictions.
A statement has been issued by RBI on Tuesday. In which it has been said that the performance of Central Bank of India was reviewed after which it has been decided to exclude it from the framework of PCA. The monitoring board, while reviewing the bank’s performance, found that it did not violate the PCA norms for the financial year ending March 2022, the statement said.
- Houses Will Be Expensive In The Coming Months – Survey Claims: 58% People Want To Buy Ready-to-move-in Property In Coming Months
- S&p Estimates India’s Gdp Growth Rate To Be 7.3% In The Current Financial Year
- 70 Lakh Accounts Opened In Mutual Funds In Five Months
- Fdi Business In India Has Become Easier Will Cross 100 Billion Dollar Mark In Current Financial Year
- Byju Clears Blackstone Dues For Aakash Acquisition, Completes Payment Of Rs 1983 Cr