Madhabi Puri Buch, chairperson of SEBI, the regulatory body of the stock market, has said that every single policy of hers is based on accurate data. He has said that we trust the data and that is where it shows us the way. In today’s time, every policy brought by SEBI is based on statistics. Butch said these things during the 19th Capital Market Conference CAPAM 2022 organized by the industry body FICCI on Tuesday.
In his address, the SEBI chief highlighted his role in facilitating capital formation and said that nation building is done by corporates and businesses together. Butch also said that the regulatory body has been fully appreciating the opportunities available in India. He said that it is through technology that the country can achieve its goal.
Speaking about the need for more transparency, Butch said that at SEBI we follow a disclosure based regime. This is our fundamental regulatory approach. We believe that we exist to build capital in the economy. Unless we preserve our faith in the system, we will not succeed in our original objective. One of the most important aspects of trust building is transparency. This is the most important mantra for SEBI.
Speaking during the event, he reaffirmed his commitment to the process of consultation with the industry, emphasizing on the need to keep pace with SEBI regulations.
During the event, the Chairman, SEBI launched FICCI’s ‘RegTech’ initiative in partnership with TeamLease RegTech to facilitate end-to-end automation of all SEBI compliances. It will digitize and make it easier for companies to comply with the law.
This initiative is a state-of-the-art technology solution designed to transform compliance across organizations. It will facilitate auto-generation of selected SEBI disclosures along with tracking of over 2,000 SEBI compliances.
- Ratan Tata: Biopic to be made on Ratan Tata, National Award winner Sudha Kongra will make the film
- Telegram Big Scam: Telegram channel people loot people’s money, know-how
- Bank Of Baroda Lunch New Tiranga Plus Deposit Scheme – interest up to 7.50% per annum.
- WhatsApp is down, memes came on Twitter.. Mark Zuckerberg’s mockery
- Buy New Mahendra Bolero Just 3 Lakh
- LIC SCHEME: Getting a pension of Rs 12,000 per month on a Small Investment
- Do this work immediately as soon as the phone is stolen
- Free Silai Machine Yojana: the government is giving Free Silai Machine
- Never watch these films of Rekha with family, know why have not been released?
- Houses Will Be Expensive In The Coming Months – Survey Claims: 58% People Want To Buy Ready-to-move-in Property In Coming Months
- S&p Estimates India’s Gdp Growth Rate To Be 7.3% In The Current Financial Year
- 70 Lakh Accounts Opened In Mutual Funds In Five Months
- Fdi Business In India Has Become Easier Will Cross 100 Billion Dollar Mark In Current Financial Year
- Byju Clears Blackstone Dues For Aakash Acquisition, Completes Payment Of Rs 1983 Cr
- Zerodha Nithin Kamath Offers 10 Lakh Rs Reward To Employees, Burn 350 Calories And Get 1 Month Salary