The Indian stock market saw a fall on Monday. During this, the Sensex is currently trading at the level of 59,300, slipping about 345 points. On the other hand, Nifty is trading at the level of 17639, down 118 points.
Earlier, after the weakness in global markets, the Indian stock market is showing signs of lethargy on Monday (August 22, 2022) the first trading day of the week. US markets fell on Friday on fears of rising interest rates. The Nasdaq rolled down 260 points to the Dow Jones 300 end. After the big rally, profit-booking was seen in the market. Growth sector stocks showed the most pressure.
At the same time, in Asian markets, SGX Nifty is trading down 75 points at the level of 17669. European markets are also trading in a mixed manner. Domestic Institutional Investors (DIIs) sold Rs 1,633 crore in cash in the Indian market.
- LIC SCHEME: Getting a pension of Rs 12,000 per month on a Small Investment
- Unhealthy loans of banks anticipated to say no additional to five.3 computer by March 2023: RBI report
- NBFCs, HFCs securitisation volumes nearly doubled to Rs 33,000 crore in April-June: Report
- Credit score development to trade accelerates to eight.7% in Might
- BoB hikes MCLR, BoM cuts the identical
- PNB, 3 different PSU banks activate account aggregator system
- Greater volumes may flip securitisation into key funding supply for NBFCs: Crisil
- SBI hikes MCLR for various tenures for second time in nearly a month; check revised rates
- Changes in current account rules helped private banks increase penetration in cash management space: Survey
- Banks cede market share in microfinance loans to non-banking finance companies-microfinance institutions