The Kerala Story: Hello friends, all of you know that Bollywood is the biggest film industry in our country. Every year many movies are released in Bollywood. But out of all those movies, only a few are based on real-life incidents. Like The Kashmir Files was made before this.

So if you people have seen Kashmir Files movies and like to watch movies based on true events in the same way, then let me tell you that another movie like The Kashmir Files is coming into the limelight. The name of this movie is The Kerala Story.

‘The Kerala Story’ Movie Story

First, Let’s talk about the story of The Kerala Story movie. The story of this movie is based on a painful true incident in Kerala, in which it is shown how girls in Kerala were being forcibly or cleverly converted to their religion and included in the terrorist gang.

In this movie, it is shown how Hindu women and Christian women were instigated in the name of Jihad, and their religion was converted. After this, how those women were forced to become terrorists of ISIS.

The story is about 32000 women from Kerala who were converted to Islam against their will and inducted into the extremist Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). The film has courted controversy for portraying itself as a real story and making false claims that thousands of women from Kerala are being converted to Islam and recruited into ISIS.

‘The Kerala Story’ Movie Release Date

Although The Kerala Story movie will be released on 5 May 2023. But the teaser of this movie was brought in front of the audience much earlier.

Initially, there was talk of releasing this movie only in the Hindi language. But now the talk of releasing this movie in many other languages ​​is coming to the fore. So that the people of the whole of India can know this disgusting truth. The makers of the film are engaged in this preparation.

Also Read: Movie review of Salman ‘Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan’ in one click

‘The Kerala Story’ Movie Cast & Crew

The Kerala Story
Adah Sharma From The Kerala Story

If we talk about the star cast of this movie, Adah Sharma is playing the lead role of Shalini Unnikrishnan in this movie. Along with this, Yogita Bihani, Sonia Balani, and Siddhi Idnani are also playing their respective characters very well. The movie ‘The Kerala Story’ is directed by Sudipto Sen and produced by Vipul Amrutlal Shah.

This movie will be released in theaters on 5th May. But everyone is behind this movie, so maybe this movie should be banned.

‘The Kerala Story’ Movie Budget

If we talk about the budget of ‘The Kerala Story’ movie, then its budget has not been shared in any official way. But according to some news, the budget of this movie is 30 to 40 crores. In which 80% will remain in making this movie and the remaining 20% ​​is for the promotion and advertising of the film.

Also Read: ‘Project K’ release date revealed for Prabhas and Deepika Padukone

‘The Kerala Story’ Movie Controversy

Kerala’s Congress, Muslim League and CPIM party together gathered many advocates and filed a case in the court to ban this movie. Because so far only 142 cases of women have come to the fore who had joined ISIS. But it has been shown in the trailer of this film that more than 30,000 women were made to join. So that’s why this movie is in most discussion right now.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *