The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 3,831 Junior Assistant (JA), Clerk, and Assistant Level 3 posts. The application process will begin on September 12 and end on October 3.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40 years as of January 1, 2023.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have a valid score in the UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2022.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through the UPSSSC website.
- The application fee is Rs. 25 for all categories.
- The application form must be filled in Hindi or English.
- The application form must be submitted along with the required documents.
The selection process will be conducted in two stages:
- The first stage will be a preliminary eligibility test (PET).
- The second stage will be a main examination.
The PET will be a computer-based test. The questions will be in Hindi and English. The main examination will be a written test. The questions will be in Hindi and English.
The vacancies are distributed as follows:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Application start date||September 12, 2023|
|Application end date||October 3, 2023|
|PET exam date||TBD|
|Main exam date||TBD|
For more information
- Please visit the UPSSSC website.
- You can also contact the UPSSSC helpline at 1800-425-0425.