CBI has filed a charge sheet against Yes Bank co-founder Rana Kapoor in connection with the Rs 466.51 crore bank fraud case. According to official sources, the name of Avantha Group promoter Gautam Thapar has also been included in the CBI chargesheet.
In the chargesheet, the CBI has alleged that the accused had misappropriated public money during the period 2017-2019 by committing criminal conspiracy with the intention of criminal breach of trust and fraud. It has been told by the CBI that on June 5, 2021, searches were conducted at many other places including the official and residential premises of the accused, during which many documents and digital evidence were recovered.
- Houses Will Be Expensive In The Coming Months – Survey Claims: 58% People Want To Buy Ready-to-move-in Property In Coming Months
- S&p Estimates India’s Gdp Growth Rate To Be 7.3% In The Current Financial Year
- 70 Lakh Accounts Opened In Mutual Funds In Five Months
- Fdi Business In India Has Become Easier Will Cross 100 Billion Dollar Mark In Current Financial Year
- Byju Clears Blackstone Dues For Aakash Acquisition, Completes Payment Of Rs 1983 Cr