The much-awaited Bigg Boss OTT Season 2 is finally set to premiere on Voot on May 29, 2023. The show will be hosted by Salman Khan and will feature a bunch of celebrities from the entertainment industry.
Here is the full list of contestants who are likely to participate in the show:
- Jiya Shankar
- Munawar Faruqui
- Zaid Darbar
- Rajeev Sen
- Anjali Arora
- Shivam Sharma
- Poonam Pandey
- Nisha Rawal
- Raqesh Bapat
- Shamita Shetty
These contestants are all known for their strong personalities and their ability to entertain. They are sure to bring a lot of drama and excitement to the show.
In addition to the contestants, Bigg Boss OTT Season 2 will also feature a number of twists and turns. The contestants will be locked in a house for 6 weeks and will have to compete against each other to avoid eviction. They will also have to face a number of tasks and challenges.
The show is sure to be a hit with viewers who are looking for some excitement and entertainment. The contestants are all talented and charismatic, and they are sure to provide some great drama. The twists and turns will also keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
If you are a fan of Bigg Boss, then you will definitely want to tune in to Bigg Boss OTT Season 2. The show is sure to be a hit with viewers who are looking for some excitement and entertainment.
We would love to hear your thoughts on the upcoming Bigg Boss OTT Season 2. Who are you most excited to see on the show? What are you hoping to see from the contestants? Let us know in the comments below.
Also Read: The Kerala Story Box Office Collection: Adah Sharma’s Film Soars Past Rs 100 Crore, Experiences a Dip on Day 11
We will be providing regular updates on the show as it progresses. Be sure to follow us on social media for the latest news and information.
More About The Contestants
Here are some additional details about the contestants:
- Jiya Shankar is an actress who is known for her roles in the TV shows “Qubool Hai” and “Ishq Subhan Allah”. She is also a popular model and has appeared in several fashion magazines.
- Munawar Faruqui is a stand-up comedian who is known for his controversial jokes. He was arrested in 2020 for allegedly making derogatory remarks about Hindu deities but was later acquitted.
- Zaid Darbar is an actor and model who is known for his roles in the TV shows “Ishqbaaaz” and “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. He is also the son of veteran actor Sanjay Kapoor.
- Rajeev Sen is an actor and model who is known for his roles in the TV shows “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” and “Naagin”. He is also the brother of actress Sushmita Sen.
- Anjali Arora is an Instagram influencer who is known for her dance videos. She has over 10 million followers on Instagram.
- Shivam Sharma is an actor and model who is known for his roles in the TV shows “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” and “Ishq Subhan Allah”. He is also a popular YouTuber with over 1 million subscribers.
- Poonam Pandey is an actress and model who is known for her bold photos and videos. She has been in the news for her controversial statements and actions.
- Nisha Rawal is an actress who is known for her roles in the TV shows “Saath Nibhaana Saathiya” and “Comedy Nights with Kapil”. She is also the ex-wife of actor Karan Mehra.
- Raqesh Bapat is an actor who is known for his roles in the TV shows “Naagin” and “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon”. He is also a popular fitness enthusiast.
- Shamita Shetty is an actress who is known for her roles in the films “Mohabbatein” and “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”. She is also the sister of actress Shilpa Shetty.
Also Read: Your Ears Are At Risk: The Dangers of Wearing Earphones for Extended Periods
These contestants are all sure to bring their own unique personalities and stories to the show. Bigg Boss OTT Season 2 is sure to be a hit with viewers who are looking for some excitement and entertainment.