Air India Deal: Air India has signed the world’s largest aviation deal with France and America. On this deal, PM Narendra Modi telephoned French President Emmanuel Macron and US President Joe Biden to express his gratitude. Air India will purchase 470 aircraft from France and the US from Airbus and Boeing.
— ANI Digital (@ani_digital) February 14, 2023
The launch event for the new Air India Airbus Partnership was attended by Prime Minister Modi and French President Emmanuel Macron through video conferencing. A historic deal between India and France was signed during the event. Air India’s purchase under this deal will include 40 wide-body A350 aircraft, along with 210 narrow-body aircraft ordered by Tata Group. The agreement with Airbus is a component of a massive 470-aircraft purchase placed by Air India, which also includes a 220-aircraft agreement with Boeing.
Additionally, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke on the phone with US President Joe Biden on Tuesday. Both leaders described the Air India-Boeing deal as historic and a great example of mutually beneficial cooperation. PM Modi has expressed satisfaction over the growing partnership between India and the United States as well.
Air India signs Letters of Intent to Acquire Modern Fleet/Aircraft.— ANI (@ANI) February 14, 2023
The order comprises 40 Airbus A350s, 20 Boeing 787s and 10 Boeing 777-9s widebody aircraft, as well as 210 Airbus A320/321 Neos and 190 Boeing 737 MAX single-aisle aircraft: Air India pic.twitter.com/ocCOQF1WiY
During the conversation, both leaders agreed to strengthen the mutual relations between their people. To ensure its success, the two leaders also agreed to stay in touch during India’s G-20 chairmanship.
- Want to buy a safe SUV? 5 Made-in-India SUVs with 5-star safety ratings from Global NCAP
- LPG cylinder for only Rs 786, avail the offer before Raksha Bandhan
- SBI Rupay Credit Cards Now on UPI: UPI Payments Made Easy with SBI Rupay Credit Cards
- Sahara Refund Online Portal Launched: Investors Can Now Apply for Refunds Online
- ATM Charges Increase in India: How Much Do You Have to Pay Now?
- Government Bans Import of Laptops and Computers: What Does This Mean for Customers?
- Home Buying Tips for First-Time Buyers: Don’t Get Upset, Keep These Things in Mind
- How to Become Rich from YouTube: 8 Essential Tips, Must Follow These Ideas
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank IPO to open next week: Know everything from price band to valuation
- EPF Passbook: Check Your Passbook in One Click on UMANG App