Air India Deal: PM Modi Thanked presidents macron and Biden
PM Modi Thanked presidents macron and Biden on the phone for signing the world's largest aviation deal
Air India Deal: Air India has signed the world’s largest aviation deal with France and America. On this deal, PM Narendra Modi telephoned French President Emmanuel Macron and US President Joe Biden to express his gratitude. Air India will purchase 470 aircraft from France and the US from Airbus and Boeing.
Air India-Boeing deal will meet growing demands for air transportation in India: Biden— ANI Digital (@ani_digital) February 14, 2023
Read @ANI Story | https://t.co/wbQfDbYMEJ#AirIndia #Boeing #JoeBiden #US #India pic.twitter.com/W6upPUtCRP
Ratan Tata: Biopic to be made on Ratan Tata, National Award winner Sudha Kongra will make the film
The launch event for the new Air India Airbus Partnership was attended by Prime Minister Modi and French President Emmanuel Macron through video conferencing. A historic deal between India and France was signed during the event. Air India’s purchase under this deal will include 40 wide-body A350 aircraft, along with 210 narrow-body aircraft ordered by Tata Group. The agreement with Airbus is a component of a massive 470-aircraft purchase placed by Air India, which also includes a 220-aircraft agreement with Boeing.
Additionally, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke on the phone with US President Joe Biden on Tuesday. Both leaders described the Air India-Boeing deal as historic and a great example of mutually beneficial cooperation. PM Modi has expressed satisfaction over the growing partnership between India and the United States as well.
Air India signs Letters of Intent to Acquire Modern Fleet/Aircraft.— ANI (@ANI) February 14, 2023
The order comprises 40 Airbus A350s, 20 Boeing 787s and 10 Boeing 777-9s widebody aircraft, as well as 210 Airbus A320/321 Neos and 190 Boeing 737 MAX single-aisle aircraft: Air India pic.twitter.com/ocCOQF1WiY
income tax Raid BBC office: BBC examines its net worth.
During the conversation, both leaders agreed to strengthen the mutual relations between their people. To ensure its success, the two leaders also agreed to stay in touch during India’s G-20 chairmanship.
- The mega plan for Indigo calls for the addition of 500 aircraft to the fleet by 2030
- 1908 Harley Davidson: 115 years old bike sold for more than 7 crores
- Air India Deal: PM Modi Thanked presidents macron and Biden
- Fixed Deposit Rate: Which bank increased the interest up to 8% return
- Audi Q3 Sportback: Launched in India, Take a speed of 100 km/h in Just 7 seconds
- After the electric vehicle and bicycle, NASA devised an odd plan to power the aircraft.
- You will get benefit by installing Solar Panel for free,
- Ratan Tata: Biopic to be made on Ratan Tata, National Award winner Sudha Kongra will make the film
- Telegram Big Scam: Telegram channel people loot people’s money, know-how
- Bank Of Baroda Lunch New Tiranga Plus Deposit Scheme – interest up to 7.50% per annum.