Free Silai Machine Yojana: Many schemes are being run by the government. Whose purpose is to make the people of the country financially strong. A similar free sewing machine scheme is being run. In which the government gives free sewing machines to women.
This scheme has been started by the Prime Minister. The purpose of this scheme is to make women self-dependent. With this women can create employment for themselves and make themselves financially strong.
Document for Free Silai Machine Yojana
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Disability certificate if disabled
- If a woman is a widow, then her widow certificate
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhaar
- latest passport-size photo
- Ration card
Benefits of Free Silai Machine Yojana
Under this scheme, women will get a chance to get employment sitting at home. Economically weak women will get benefit from this scheme. Widow and handicapped women will also be able to take advantage of the sewing machine scheme.
Eligibility for Free Silai Machine Yojana
- The woman should be a resident of India.
- Financially weak, widows, and disabled women can apply for this scheme.
- The annual family income of their household should not exceed Rs 20000.
- Women in the age group of 20 to 40 can apply.
How to apply for Free Silai Machine Yojana?
- To apply for the scheme, visit its official website www.india.gov.in.
- Here on the home page, click on the option ‘Free Sewing Machine Scheme.
- Now you will see the application form.
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form.
- Now submit your application form.