On Tuesday, Indian-origin Nikki Haley announced that she will run for the US presidency in 2024. Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley is a Republican leader.
Haley’s parents are from Amritsar, India. A former US ambassador to the United Nations, Haley said Joe Biden is not entitled to a second term. He said Republicans should be put back in government.
Nikki Haley, the former South Carolina governor and United Nations ambassador, has announced her candidacy for president, becoming the first major challenger to former President Donald Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination, reports The Associated Press— ANI (@ANI) February 14, 2023
(File pic) pic.twitter.com/ThTYZOuJtc
In a video message, Haley announced her candidacy for president, saying, “I’m Nikki Haley, and I’m running for president.” She added, “I have never lost an election, and I won’t lose this one either.”
Florida governor Ron DeSantis, former Vice President Mike Pence, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and South Carolina senator Tim Scott may announce their candidacy in the near future. Let us remind you that the American presidential election will take place on November 5, 2024.
- International Youth Day 2023: Celebrating the Power of Young People
- Chandrayaan-3 Sends Stunning Images of Earth and Moon
- Government Bans Import of Laptops and Computers: What Does This Mean for Customers?
- Charlie Chaplin’s Daughter Josephine Dies at 74, Chaplin Family Mourns the Loss of Josephine
- Mission: Impossible 7 (2023) Movie Review, Rating, Cast & Crew, Release Date
- Is Mauna Kea the new Mount Everest? Is Mount Everest No Longer the Tallest Mountain in the World?
- National Sugar Cookie Day 2023: A Sweet Celebration of History and Tradition
- Financial June Deadlines: 26th and 30th June, Don’t Miss These Deadlines
- Know What is the difference between NCR, Delhi and New Delhi?
- How a 600-Year-Old Temple Helped Women Escape Abusive Marriages