1908 Harley Davidson Strap Tank: Recently, a rare Harley Davidson has been auctioned, which has caused a rush among customers to buy it. It was a 1908 Harley-Davidson that now has become the most expensive motorcycle ever sold at auction. The 1908 Harley-Davidson motorcycle sold for $935,000 (about Rs. 7.73 crores).
auction in las vegas
Macum Auctions held its 1908 Harley-Davidson motorcycle auction in Las Vegas, and Macum’s post said it was one of the oldest examples of such a rare motorcycle. It is one of 450 models made in 1908.
1908 Harley-Davidson Features
David Uhlin found the bike in a Wisconsin barn in 1941 and kept it with him for 66 years. It was later restored, including the tank, wheel covers, seat covers, and engine belt pulleys.
The strap Tank got its name from the nickel-plated steel straps that attached the oil and fuel tanks to the frame.
Only 12 models exist in the world
In 1908, Harley-Davidson produced only 450 units, and today only 12 models of the motorcycle are known to exist. An auction sold for $715,000 a strap tank 1907.
There has been speculation that Harley Davidson’s X350 and X500 models can be included in the sporty portfolio after their features were leaked a few days ago.
- Want to buy a safe SUV? 5 Made-in-India SUVs with 5-star safety ratings from Global NCAP
- LPG cylinder for only Rs 786, avail the offer before Raksha Bandhan
- SBI Rupay Credit Cards Now on UPI: UPI Payments Made Easy with SBI Rupay Credit Cards
- Sahara Refund Online Portal Launched: Investors Can Now Apply for Refunds Online
- ATM Charges Increase in India: How Much Do You Have to Pay Now?
- Government Bans Import of Laptops and Computers: What Does This Mean for Customers?
- Home Buying Tips for First-Time Buyers: Don’t Get Upset, Keep These Things in Mind
- How to Become Rich from YouTube: 8 Essential Tips, Must Follow These Ideas
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank IPO to open next week: Know everything from price band to valuation
- EPF Passbook: Check Your Passbook in One Click on UMANG App